Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No Subject

Hey,

Well apparently my mom is using this thing too, but i guess i cant complain because ill never win. Was sick last week for about 4 days, but Sunday i toughed it up and stepped outside the house for the first time in about 3 days. It was quite a nice day so i was excited to do something. Went for a family lunch at te grandma's house, they had guests from out of town there so the lunch was so intense. I was nervous and didnt want to do anythingwrong so before i ate aything I asked Nathan if i was doing it right. It took forever to eat and it was weird because all the kids from our house didnt like sitting at the table so if they didnt want to eat somthing they would just leave and i would be left there alone with the adults. But of corse that was no problem for me because my french is just super duper...Not, I wish. So anyways, Sunday we took a drive down La Route Des Vins. It is the road where all of the best wines of France are made. Nathan has a friend that his family has a winery so we took a tour there, it was kinda cool. Then we went along the road to a city called Beaune. It has a really old hospital and we went to visit that, its turned into a museum now but its really cool. That was all I did for last weekend. It wasnt too bad.

The only really exciting part of this week so far was that i went to Nathans 2nd language English class. What that actually means is thats his third language, his second after French is German. So the teacher asked me to introduce myself and so I did, then she asked me to introduce myself in French so i said bonjour, je m'appelle Logan, je suis Canadian. I thought that as good fo introducing myself but then this austrian girl that i have never seen before puts her hand up and says, "you've been in Frnce for 2 months and thats all you can say in French?" It surrised me becuse her english was so good and i didnt expect it, so for most of the class we battled back and fourth about stuff and explained about the life in our countries and stuff. Nathan did a little presentation about canada with pictures near then end and that was cool but he didnt finish. Today i didnt have school because my teacher was absent so i just slept in, then went into town when school got out at noon. Had a touristy day and walked around the town for a long time taking pictures and looking at things. I ended up being late meet the mom by 15 minutes, but luckily she was 45 minutes late. I thought French people didnt like when people are late,and she is always late for everything. Nobiggie. Mom gets here in less than 2 days now, should be a good time.

bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment